A & J Seafood at Broad Allegheny Ave Menu
A & J Seafood at Broad Allegheny Ave offers an extensive and delicious menu that is sure to please everyone. If you are looking for a seafood feast, then this is the place to be. The menu includes:
- Calamari – crispy and lightly fried with a side of marinara sauce.
- Coconut Shrimp – golden-fried and succulent with a creamy coconut sauce.
- Crab Cakes – pan-fried and served with a homemade tartar sauce.
- Seafood Sampler Platter – an assortment of fried seafood accompanied by a trio of sauces.
- Salmon Filet – grilled to perfection and served with a lemon butter sauce.
- Grilled Swordfish – served with a herby garlic butter sauce and roasted potatoes.
- Shrimp Scampi – plump shrimp tossed in a buttery, garlicky white wine sauce.
- Fish Tacos – lightly fried cod in a warm corn tortilla, topped with a creamy slaw.
Soups and Salads
- Clam Chowder – rich, creamy and loaded with clams.
- Seafood Gumbo – a flavorful Louisiana stew with shrimp, crab, and andouille sausage.
- Cobb Salad – Romaine lettuce, bacon, hard-boiled egg, tomatoes, blue cheese and avocado.
- Caprese Salad – fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and basil with a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Sides and Desserts
- French Fries – golden-brown and delicious, with your choice of dipping sauces.
- Cheesy Broccoli – a cheesy sauce smothers steamed broccoli florets.
- Tiramisu – a classic Italian dessert of coffee-soaked ladyfingers and mascarpone cream.
- Apple Pie – classic homemade apple pie topped with a crumbly oatmeal streusel.
A & J Seafood at Broad Allegheny Ave is a seafood lover’s dream come true. Stop by for lunch or dinner for an unforgettable seafood experience.
2. Are there any vegan or vegetarian options on the menu at A&J Seafood?
Unfortunately, there are no vegan or vegetarian options on the menu at A&J Seafood. The restaurant specializes in seafood, and all of the menu items contain some sort of animal product, such as fish, shrimp, or crab.